Hi Everybody!
I saw this pattern on Instagram a few weeks ago and absolutely had to make my own. It was a fun build and also doubles as a pandemic mask when I go grocery shopping. lol I started with a mix of Eco-flo dyes that I was just trying to get rid of. Then I went to do a little wet molding and didn't think about the water based dyes so i ended up having to redo the dye job. I think it came out better though! I tried to give it a "freshly burst from my chest" look. 

The pattern came from https://www.leatherhubpatterns.com/  if you give it a go I recommend using about 5-6oz leather for the tail, or skive down the "sides" that get stitched together. 7oz was a real pain to get it do do what I wanted.

IMG_2226.thumb.JPG.89cc831fc4a4047eb0d8699be8df2ad9.JPGIMG_2224.JPG.242ea0aec5a8342158a70d265980deea.JPGIMG_2223.JPG.37b4cf033e1e949c3bf66291b98196ae.JPGIMG_2228.thumb.JPG.b89255bd3fbc0ff5576684b7c69e9faf.JPGIMG_2227.thumb.JPG.8b759219b11df7aef99f474e82ba52f9.JPG

I love it!

1 hour ago, Sofaspud said:

I love it!

Thanks, definitely a fun build! It's been pretty comfortable too! I think I will try to make little claws for the tips. I didn't like the button stud closure that they had in the template so I just went with elastic. I'm thinking I would like to try to hide that with the claw tips though. :) 

IMG_2230.JPG

Edited by Chief Filipino

EXCELLENT !!!:lol:

20 hours ago, paloma said:

EXCELLENT !!!:lol:

:) thanks!