eglideride

CB3200- repaired thanks to folks here!

Thanks to this board and contributors. Long story, short version. I spent way too long trying to fix my machine thread jam. Spent quite a bit of time reading this forum today. Cant say which post or which person but they mentioned that "the little screw on the shuttle hook assembly can come loose over time". Well, TA DA! That was it...the screw had loosened just enough to be just a hair above the surface. Which in turn snagged the thread and jammed the machine. I won't admit publicly how much time I spent trying to figure this out...

Thanks to this forum and contributors! 

David

(Pic taken after the screw was tightened back down)

20200831_153412.jpg

That's great you found the problem! Sometimes the simple things take hours to discover.

Little tiny screw...created a big problem. Bought this 3200 from you Bob...6 years ago? Has worked flawlessly. (Well, till now haha!) Thanks!

21 hours ago, eglideride said:

Little tiny screw...created a big problem. Bought this 3200 from you Bob...6 years ago? Has worked flawlessly. (Well, till now haha!) Thanks!

We have been pulling the hook on every new machine & checking this screw since we found out that the hook factory wasn't tightening them as tight as they should.