Sign in to follow this  
Creekrat

Singer 111w155

We have a boat that is need of a new interior and I figured I’d give it a shot. I’ve seen garments before so it shouldn’t be too terrible for me. Anyway, I am picking up a singer 111w155 for the task. It looks to have been restored at some point and seems to be in overall pretty good condition. Along with the boat interior my son wants us to do a custom interior on his old Chevy pickup and I figured while I’m at it I could gift myself a nice leather duffel and Dopp kit since I travel a lot for work. 

0BDB0234-CA0F-4853-84B7-2341FFC62883.jpeg

5E302479-F071-4ADE-A8C3-B4A21E0CCFDB.jpeg

6169351A-4225-4ECC-9209-A48FF0461690.jpeg

Looks like its in good condition and will do the job.  But the only thing is that it has no reverse , but that can be overcome.  The table top looks new. 

I do horse rugs with a  very similar machine ( Seiko) , reverse is a must on those . 

What about the pedal, is that meant to be like that, looks like it's at an angle? 

Hope all goes well  :)

Looks like a nice machine,someone put a larger handwheel on it which will help it to run slower.@handstitched that type of pedal just sets on the bracket & probably fell of during the move.