Danne

Wallet (Same as last time but for SEK currency)

I liked the wallet I made in my last post, so I decided to make one for myself in the dimensions so it fits SEK (Swedish currency, and all bills are 66mm in height)

Exterior leather: Tärnsjö semi-aniline veg tan

Interior leather: Alran Chevre sully

Stitched with Xiange Twist and edges painted with Fenice.

tWcNSS3.jpeg

Y578gWR.jpeg

OG9frvo.jpeg

I5Y3ZRP.jpeg

PN5C7mh.jpeg

FyLlxuH.jpeg

vcwy6FK.jpeg

gGUP87R.jpeg

qIOqT7l.jpeg

asLV0Rw.jpeg

nqBwq3C.jpeg

Yep I quit again!  Beautiful work very precise.  I better go back to practicing now.

So clean looking too high end top notch 

2 minutes ago, Rossr said:

Yep I quit again!  Beautiful work very precise.  I better go back to practicing now.

So clean looking too high end top notch 

Thank you for your nice words :)

Another excellent example of how to be excellent!

3 minutes ago, battlemunky said:

Another excellent example of how to be excellent!

Thank you. And also a tip. DON'T roll up Meisi Xiange twist on a piece of cardboard if you stitch parts of the wallets before it's finished. WOW it took ages to stitch this wallet, every stitch resulted in a "ball of thread" and three times a knot I had to spend like ten minutes to undo. 

Skärmavbild 2020-09-11 kl. 23.01.38.png

Good to know. I keep my stuff on a roll generally but now I'll definitely not roll any on some flat card stuff. Its few and far between that I get knots/tangles/pierced thread anymore but its always a pain in the butt when you have to stop and untangle or unhook your thread from something while sewing.

7 hours ago, battlemunky said:

Good to know. I keep my stuff on a roll generally but now I'll definitely not roll any on some flat card stuff. Its few and far between that I get knots/tangles/pierced thread anymore but its always a pain in the butt when you have to stop and untangle or unhook your thread from something while sewing.

I mean i'm sure it's ok to roll it to flat cardboard, I mean you can buy smaller quantities like that from both Sajou and Meisi. The problem here was probably that I rolled the thread around the cardboard and not the cardboard against the thread if that make sense, so I started twisting the thread while rolling it up.