lawman133

Need a 1-1/2 inch(40mm/4cm) dia. Circle/Round punch

Hi. I need a round (full circle) round hand punch  in 40mm/4cm/1.5 inch dia. for several projects. The ones I have found for conchos are too small in dia. or scalloped.  Can anyone provide a source or have an old one they would be willing to sell?

Thanks

Texas Custom Dies.  I ordered a slot punch from then not long ago and it showed up when they said it would the size I asked for and sharp.  All you can ask for plus they are a advertiser on this site.

Todd

Thanks Todd,  Thanks.   I may have lucked out as my  Good Friend Daryl Hibben, in Kentucky believes he has one buried somewhere in his shop that he hasn't used in years .  Fingers crossed he finds it.

18 minutes ago, lawman133 said:

. . .  I may have lucked out as my  Good Friend Daryl Hibben, in Kentucky believes he has one buried somewhere in his shop that he hasn't used in years .  Fingers crossed he finds it.

If that doesn't turn out

I bought a set of these, I use them with my press. 7 sizes from 20mm to 50mm, going in 5mm steps, includes a 40mm

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/7Pcs-DIY-Leather-Punchers-Craft-Cutter-Mold-Die-Round-Hole-Punching-Tools-Kit/353080017082

Thanks, they look interesting as a fall-back plan.  All the best.

I have to agree with Todd about Texas Custom Dies.  I have several dies from them and they have always treated me good and delivered when they said they would.