beltbuckles

Pfaff 335 walking foot cylinder arm ADLER 69 Pfaff 138 NJ area LOT

Hey guys, I'm selling a bunch of my machines!  i never really got to use them, but i have others that i have been using... they may need a part or 2.. feel fee to ask questions about them. I may be moving, so its time to down size..

I have a Pfaff 335 walking foot cylinder arm   $300

I have 2 Adler 69  walking foot cylinder arm  $300 for BOTH   (one is for parts)

I have a Pfaff  138  $200

please let me know if your interested!!!   price is NEGOTIABLE    $700  for all 3 if wanted

Edited by beltbuckles
add details

@beltbuckles

Do you ship?

What's your location for local pickup?

This info is needed as part of the requirements for listing items for sale in the Marketplace area.

Tom

i would be willing to ship, but MUCH prefer for local pickup...   i live in north NEW JERSEY  

prices are negotiable, offers welcome!

Are they in working order? I need a cylinder bed machine so I am very interested.

i haven't used them, but the pfaff 335 and one of the adlers seems mostly complete.. the other adler could be used for parts if wanted and i have another pfaff as well.. 

im likely moving at some point so i would like to sell them as a cheap bundle deal... 

do you live near nj?

Well, I'd be interested but I need a woking machine, not a machineI need to work on. 

hi I am interested and live close can pick up, please let me know,