Memphis514

Cobra Class 26 $2000 - bought 03/20

$2000 - Pickup Only Alamogordo, NM (I can meet up within reason as I would have to borrow a truck cause I only have a Harley)

I have upgraded to another machine and no longer need my Cobra Class 26 I bought from MLS back in March of this year.  Runs perfect with all the accessories that came with it.

• 4-way thread stand
  • LED light
  • Attachable Work Platform
  • Flip Down Roller Guide
  • Bobbins and Needle
  • Bobbin winder

The Cobra Class 26 is a cylinder arm machine that features a compound feed walking foot. This machine will sew approximately up to a 5/8" thickness, which would be great for items such as holsters, sheaths, some tack, bags, belts, chaps, wallets, and other leather goods, it features a top loading, larger, U style bobbin for amazing thread capacity. The Class 26 is more versatile in that it comes on a pedestal stand and you can get inside a bag or garment, as well as sew something like a holster that need to drop off the end of the arm in order to remain flat, and you can sew items or straps that need to have a bit of a curve to them.
Comparable to a scaled down version of the Cobra Class 4, the Cobra Class 26 is a small cylinder bed powerhouse capable of sewing materials up to 5/8" (9.5 mm). The Cobra Class 26 sewing machine features a digital D.C. servo motor, compound feed walking foot and speed reducer. Uses thread sizes 46-207. 

IMG_5714 (1).JPG

IMG_5716.JPG

IMG_5715.JPG

wow, it looks like someone will get a great buy.   If only you were closer to Houston........

This still available?

On 4/2/2021 at 2:53 PM, browco01 said:

This still available?

Sorry it is sold but I just listed my cowboy 3200 on here 

1 hour ago, Memphis514 said:

Sorry it is sold

Please identify as soon as an item is sold.  Only takes a couple minutes of your time.  Saves others wasted time.