picker77

DIY Roller Guides and flat tables

Where do the metal working do-it-yourselfers hang out? I want to fabricate a simple ball bearing roller edge guide to fit my new Cowboy Outlaw, and maybe also a small flat table (and maybe even combine the two) to fit the same 5mm-08 accessory mounting holes available in the Outlaw's cylinder arm. After some searching, I don't see a forum that seems to cater to home-brewing accessories. Surely many who have a shop and a bit of metalworking experience have done similar projects, but all I've seen is the really beautiful work Uwe has done with his custom made flat tables (BTW, much more professionally and precisely done than I'm looking for). Does anyone else roll their own simple guides and accessories?

Folks on here do indeed make assorted accessories/mods for their machines but (unfortunately?) they're scattered through this sub-section. A few have made various edge guides but the most popular one appears to be the drop-down guide, which are pretty cheap on ebay.