Scootch

Jeremiah Watt tools?

Does anyone have experience with his tools.  I have a stitch grover, basket stamp, border stamp and scalloped recent of his. His tools don't get mentioned very much but these tools are of good quality construction and have nice crisp impressions.  Just though I'd see if anyone else uses his tools.  Maybe he's better known for saddle hardware...

Scootch

Nigel Armitage did a review of a Jeremiah Watt tool and was very impressed.  Good enough for me.

I have four of his English point punches and a rounder with the interchangeable blades.  I wouldn't hesitate buying from him again.  

I've got a bunch of Jeremiah's tools and three of his DVD's.  I highly recommend all of them.  They're pricey, but worth it.  His DVD on floral carving made all the difference for me.  I always order direct from him and Colleen, and they're both a pleasure to deal with. 

I talked with him on the phone yesterday for a little while about his DVD's.  He's an extremely nice fellow and you can tell he enjoys sharing his ideas on floral carving and tolling.  

Scootch

I've been buying his products for years have always had good luck with them.