Atlr9640

Crimson Hides, W.rose, Palosanto, Gomph tools

Getting rid of my old junk alongside some new tools to make space in the workshop.

I can ship internationally and also give away free samples of waxed linen thread with the tools (as an incentive to help me clear out!) I’m going to sell the pieces individually but would be able to offer a good price if someone wanted multiple tools or the whole lot! If you want more pictures send me an email at atelier9640@gmail.com and I can send you more details.

so here goes from left to right;

- palosanto edge beveller no.00 used rarely great condition €45

- crimson hides french skiver no.6 €30

-vintage french measuring gage(I think) no numbers or details more for decoration €5

-vintage french XL sized wing dividers €20

-Vintage Peugeot frères wing dividers - €18

- crimson hides edger no1 €25

-(top) C.S.Osborne vintage rosewood adjustable awl handle with tightening wrench stamped Harrison NJ -€35

-No.9 vintage pricking irons no makers mark but apparently made by ex J.Dixon employee €20

-wuta leather edge creaser 1,5mm -€15

- Abbey England adjustable edge creaser €20

-Vintage English made clicker knife with two original blades and one curved €28

-W.rose round knife (top) Needs restoration and blade fixing to handle €42

-W.rose round knife (bottom) needs handle fixing and blade sharpening and restoration -€40

- Vintage gomph round knife. Was broken had one side grinded off and actually survived a fire in my workshop that’s why it has the heat marks all over it. Comes with a gomph handle that has a crack in and needs some restoration too. -€25

Hope you find what you’re looking for here!

37420A04-D023-4D9A-8D89-AFE7CA9C27F4.jpeg

Interested in the OO edge beveler and small wing dividers, still available? 

Is anything still available?

Are any leather tools available?

Hello,

I am interested in a few tools of yours to buy?  The peugeot freres dividers.  The C.S. Osborne rosewood adjustable awl handle & tighting wrench.  Gomph round knife broken , one side ground off. and gomph handle.  And the palosanto edge bevelers?  can pay by PayPal!  Let me know if you have any of them and are interested in selling them?