Bob T

Extra Heavy Duty Adler 366 clone Zigzag Sewing Machine

$2850 Selling my Chinese clone of an Adler 366 Extra Heavy Duty zigzag industrial sewing machine. Comes with cams to do regular zigzag and 3-step zigzag. Adler parts fit this machine. It can easily sew thru 3/8" thick material. Foot lift is about 1" high. I bought it new from the manufacturer in China to do windsurf equipment repairs. Works great, very powerful, has 2-speed servo motor as well as speed reducer so the speed can be slowed way down if need be. Custom table with rolled front edge so materials don't catch on the front edge when sewing. Foot lift is air powered and the reverse lever is also air powered. The hook assembly which is the most critical part in an industrial sewing machine was made in Japan and is premium grade. Comes with spare needles, spare bobbins, misc. guides, and even a puller (currently removed). Smallest thread you can use is about size 92 or 138 and largest thread is at least a size 346. $6200 invested. Located in Corpus Christi. If you have something you would like me to "test sew", contact me and we will work something out, maybe you can send me a sample to be sewed.

Also, delivery may be possible subject to negotiation.   Ph:  361 - 857 - 5456

IMG_2785smal.jpg

IMG_2789smal.jpg

IMG_2786smal.jpg

IMG_2791smal.jpg

IMG_2782SMAL.jpg

IMG_2792smal.jpg

IMG_2793smal.jpg

On 10/7/2020 at 1:27 PM, JebBjorgan said:

I to have purchased a new to me 305 leather sewing machine and am having a difficult tome finding needles.  Have you had success in finding the needle size and company which will ship them.  

Universal Sewing Supply in St. Louis, Mo. should have needles for you machine.  Good Luck.   Bob Thompson