AzShooter

My New Workstations. I Wonder How Long It Will Stay Clean

My new workbench with a couple of completed holsters and a large bag I'm working on.  Large cutting surface 36 X 48 and concrete slab 20 X 26.  Slab was free from local Granite supplier.  They said it was cheaper to give it to me than to pay for someone to take it away.

This should help me get my act together and finish some of my project now that I can find everything.

New Workstation.jpg

Being organized is a big help.  Nothing worse then searching all over for a tool when working on a project.  

Very nice. Clean and organized!

I gotta be the wise arse of the group.  this is what I picture

The first time someone goes grocery shopping the stuff is going to get set on your work station. Then a ''whatever'' will appear out of nowhere

You will set it on the floor but the whatever's will keep coming  one after another.  A clean desk is a magnet for whatevers to lurk about.

LOL  Nice personal space. should serve you well

Can I make a suggestion?  go to home depot, they have some black yellow storage totes . you can stack 2 and they are the height of your work table.  and will keep your leather projects clean , i put a 2'x4' plywood on top and use it as a cut station/ storage 

COMMANDER Plastic Storage Totes #831508