LisaSum

Antique Stitching Horse

Greetings,

Listed is an antique stitching horse. The leather tension piece needs to be replaced. Lovely piece. Asking $100 negotiable. Located in Eastpointe, MI (just outside of Detroit)

resized_2849.jpg

I have listed several other items for sale - Tippman Boss sewing machine, English saddle making tools, hardware and buckles for making and repairing tack, halter, etc.

Edited by LisaSum
added information

Hi, I know that this ad is a bit old but I was wondering if this is still available? I know that Shipping to the UK (I'm based in London, UK) is super expensive (I have shipped another stitching horse from the US before) and that UPSP have restrictions on how large the largest parcel can be, but if the 'claw' is removed from the seat (normally it is only held in place with a wedge) it should be small enough to fit into a box they accept. I would obiously pay for the shipping, and am also happy to pay some extra to cover for the packaging and time. I can pay with PayPal. This is a serious inquiry (Can't get hold of these in Europe). Thanks,  Andreas.

Sorry, this has sold. I haven't found a way to take it down or edit it.

On 12/6/2020 at 11:32 AM, LisaSum said:

Sorry, this has sold. I haven't found a way to take it down or edit it.

You should add a post saying it is sold, then a moderator can archive it.  Which I will do now.