oldfarmboy

Doodle pages collection

Fairly large collection of doodle pages beginning Series one up to series 1E. About forty years. I did purchase many of these older issues. Have not been active carver for quite a number of years. Our store closed a long time ago. I must look at down sizing. There are gaps that I wasn’t able to find. Selling as a lot  

anyone interested please PM

thanks

pm sent

Have completed a spread sheet of my collection. Approx 460 pages and a few that are not part of the Tandy index. Would prefer to sell as a lot. PM if interested.Doodle Pages Collection missing deleted.xlsx

when I try to open I get error msg that windows cannot open due to some type of zip error. I have to go for now but will get back with you later tonight or in the morning. see if you can make it into a pdf file or send it to my email address?

19 hours ago, cardinal leather said:

when I try to open I get error msg that windows cannot open due to some type of zip error. I have to go for now but will get back with you later tonight or in the morning. see if you can make it into a pdf file or send it to my email address?

Opens fine for me in Win 10 and Excel 2016.

sold