Sign in to follow this  
Bellandra8

FOR SALE - Pfaff 545 new servo reliable 6000

make / manufacturer: Pfaff 
model name / number: 545 

Industrial sewing machine for sale 

PFAFF 545 with new servo motor for SALE 

Craigslist add has pics and details. 

https://redding.craigslist.org/for/d/igo-pfaff-545-walking-foot-industrial/7216319921.html

I bought this in the hopes of taking my leather working game up another notch, but I just got into nursing school and won’t have the time for it. Plus I need the money for school. 
I researched this a ton before purchasing it. It’s a beautiful sturdy old machine made in Germany and very well built. I updated it with a servo motor by Reliable, the Sewquiet 6000sm, which costs about 190$. This motor is well reviewed and the company gets great reviews as well, if you ever have any difficulties with it. I still have the clutch motor available also, the installation is very simple. 
I bought the machine and table from a store in San Francisco that was going out of business. They were using it to make canvas and leather bags. 
1,400$ and I’ll deliver it anywhere in southern Oregon to the Bay Area. If you want it delivered then there’s a 500$ deposit with the rest payable on delivery. 
Or 1,215$ and you’ve got to come pick it up yourself with someone to help move it. It’s pretty heavy. I live near Redding.
You should have some familiarity with this machine, I won’t be able to show you much about it as I just got it and haven’t had time to get to know it well. Lots of YouTube videos available. 
I’m not trying to make money on it, I’m just trying to get back the money I’ve put into it. So no lowballing please.

Edited by Bellandra8