Sign in to follow this  
SueC56

Sailrite LSZ-1 - Iowa

The sewing machine listed was very lightly used and is in excellent condition. It has been oiled frequently, and it operates as new. MSRP $1395. I'm asking $900 OBO.

I purchased this machine a few years ago and used it a few times including making leather pouches and cushion covers for outdoor furniture. Works perfectly but I need to upgrade to sew thicker projects. This machine is fine for thin leather, great for upholstery fabrics, sail cloth and heavy canvas. It belongs with someone who needs and appreciates the amazing quality of this machine, especially for sewing through very dense layers of durable material. Foot clearance is 3/8". It is about 50 lbs so is very stable, doesn't travel when you sew.

The 110 v electric or hand powered portable Sailrite Ultrafeed LSZ-1 straight and zigzag machine has been valued by sailors, boaters, sail makers, and canvas makers for many decades. You cannot do any better! It is in great condition.

I will say that Sailrite has the most excellent customer service. You can get all the help you need and they have a lot of videos to show you how to make awesome projects. They have a video series that you can log onto to find out how to operate the machine.

Comes with all accessories that came with the premium package: Guide book, Setup and Use CD, Maintenance CD, Monster wheel@, zipper foot as well as a smooth feed dog and foot for sewing leather without leaving marks; Swing away binder (1 inch), tools, Needles (14, 16, 18, and 20). I have included extra bobbins and bobbin cases.

Please contact me with any questions! I am excited for this machine to be with someone who will put it to very good use! Thanks and enjoy!

I am willing to drive ~100 miles from Cedar Falls IA to meet up and hand off the machine. Prefer not to ship the machine, but I could be persuaded.

Please message me privately rather than replying here.

More pictures at:  https://waterloo.craigslist.org/hsh/d/cedar-falls-sewing-machine-walking-foot/7231586756.html

20201115_135140.jpg

20201115_135503.jpg

20201115_144031.jpg

Edited by SueC56

SOLD - Thanks "Leatherworker.net"