Kcinnick

Cowboy 4500, Master tools hand operated strap cutter, EZ edge "economy" edger, Heritage foot press

Cowboy 4500

Master tools hand operated strap cutter

Bluegrass E-Z edge "economy" edger

Heritage foot press with staple attachment 

$4000 picked up in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.  I also have a few hides, not sure exactly what, most of the leather I bought was Hermann Oak but I think a hide or two might be just generic weaver "Bull hide".  

The only defects I noticed on anything is that the motor housing on the Cowboy is dented, it is purely cosmetic and I am 99% sure that is how it came when I bought it new.  The "fingers" that separate the straps on the strap cutter have mild surface rust, I suspect this is because I kept the metal clean to not contaminate the leather and then it sat up (climate controlled) for a while without use, should be an easy clean up.  I would highly advise taking the sewing machine off the stand for transport unless you rent a truck with a lift gate to pick it up.

mhl63k.jpg

ifd1ha.jpg

gw64fn.jpg

rjrd2u.jpg

vq8ck9.jpg

9qrmux.jpg

tgnbqj.jpg

guodk4.jpg

xosl9q.jpg

Check your PM’s 

Just an update.  Someone is interested in just the press and edger if someone has interest in the Sewing machine and Strap cutter.  Also, The sewing machine came with the kit with extra feet, table, edge guide etc. that adds $400-$500 to the cost of the base machine.

On 11/20/2020 at 3:57 PM, Kcinnick said:

Just an update.  Someone is interested in just the press and edger if someone has interest in the Sewing machine and Strap cutter.  Also, The sewing machine came with the kit with extra feet, table, edge guide etc. that adds $400-$500 to the cost of the base machine.

I’m still interested! Let’s talk! www.Facebook.com/DavidMillsSaddlery 

F06DCFDD-EDD6-40AA-B57F-A86DF483E498.jpeg

Edited by turbotexas

is the Cowboy 4500 still available?