What do you use to sew wallets, purses, and the like. Please use a simple answer and not a long winded response 

I need to know the machine and model number, needle size, thread size, and clearance 

I’m told if I get real answers my puppy won’t pee on my rug

I hand stitch when I have to otherwise I use my Cobra 4. The Cobra will sew up to 7/8 of an inch thick . I mostly sew wallets, belts and bags and this machine does all well. Needle and thread will depend on what you sew.

I have machines to make my projects go faster, I’m trying to find a light to medium machine, WHAT WUOLD YOU PURCHASE???????????????

I am happy with my Singer 111G155 Cheap and effective

Bought a machine several years ago. It makes a great table to stack things on.

On 11/23/2020 at 7:01 AM, buzzardbait said:

I hand stitch when I have to otherwise I use my Cobra 4. The Cobra will sew up to 7/8 of an inch thick . I mostly sew wallets, belts and bags and this machine does all well. Needle and thread will depend on what you sew.

So what’s the smallest needle you use????

9 hours ago, Doc Reaper said:

I have machines to make my projects go faster, I’m trying to find a light to medium machine, WHAT WUOLD YOU PURCHASE???????????????

A class 26 Cobra But Leather machine company is only two hours away form me. You guys have Techsew in Canada? a 2750 pro would be my choice
My light weight leather (up to 8oz stack) is sewn with the class 26 using #69 thread with a #18 needle. Medium weight leather say up to 10-12oz stack is sewn with a #22 needle and 138 thread on the same machine. I avoid hand stitching at all cost. 

6 hours ago, Doc Reaper said:

So what’s the smallest needle you use????

They make size 18 needles for the class 4. they are ball tip but will work on oil tanned leather.  The problem is this machine doesn't like to run thread smaller then 138. with 207 being the realistic bottom end while not having to really play with upper and lower tension to much. The class 4 will sew down to 6oz with #69 thread. I've done it, it was not fun nor quick getting it there though. took about four hours of tinkering with the tension. I have my notes on how to do it so I don't spend half a day figuring it out. but I'll never sew 138 on that machine again.  I got lucky with a class 26 and that is my 138 96 and 69 thread machine.