chrisash

Leather Cylinder on ebay

Looks like a Singer 45K53 their harness stitcher would sew almost 1/2" .

Dash it Chris, I've been very quietly watching that, wondering if I can justify a round trip for it! Now you've let the cat out of the bag :lol:

Please somebody put a bid on it that makes me forget about it. I have 4 industrials already sitting in storage, including two 45Ks.

It's a 45K89, last of the line for real Kilbowie-made 45Ks that I think came out in the 1960s. Jump foot drop feed and a reverse that had to manually be matched to the stitch length in the time where Adler had been making needle or triple-feed 105s with reverse as standard for years. A bargain if it goes for something like the opening price and it'll last a lifetime of use but frankly it was obsolescent when it was new 50 years ago.

So sorrrrry

I found a good courier service who pick up ebay items and deliver within the week, my 111 only cost me £70  to get picked up and delivered and unloaded to my garage company is https://www.shiply.com/

Harry Rodgers selling off his old machines??