Having problem with bottom tension when working with thick materials ????

Whos Bernie? Sanders?  :rolleyes2:  ;)

What machine? What problem in particular? Thread size? Needle size? What means thick materials? Do you have some picture?

This is the vaguest post I've read in a long time. Even the title is totally meaningless.

@drafthorses - please make your posts on the thread itself, not with the report button.  No one but admins or moderators can see your answer.

Here is the text quoted from your report:

"Sorry new at this...Pfaff 29 light industrial..#138 thread and 200size 25 needle......sewing light leather or Biothane up to 1/4" thick seems ok and thicker the top thread does not catch the bobbin thread or if it does the bottom is loose...was working ok but gradually getting worst.  ???? "

@drafthorses, are you certain about the model number? I find nothing about a Pfaff model 29. Can you upload a close-up photo of the front of the machine?

If you have mistyped and you mean a Pfaff 28 instead of Pfaff 29 then I have an English language manual as well as a parts list. Le me know...

On 12/1/2020 at 11:59 PM, Constabulary said:

If you have mistyped and you mean a Pfaff 28 instead of Pfaff 29 then I have an English language manual as well as a parts list. Le me know...

My apologies everyone.....my Pfaff is #  26  

Pfaff26.jpg