Somiskid

NEED A GOOD SOURCE FOR CLICKER DIES

International Die in Clarksville Georgia is closed, got that straight from Sandy herself 

What brand did you buy and why? Im looking to buy and looking for recommendations.

As for the Dies Texas Dies in Mansfield Texas makes them top quality and reasonable prices.

Thnx, Joe 

americasaddle@hotmail.com

Edited by JOSE

On 12/15/2021 at 4:19 AM, RockyAussie said:

There are a vast variety of heights and thicknesses available depending on what your needs are. The majority I get done are 19mm (3/4") by 2.5mm thick. They cost less than the 32mm 1+1/4"  knives and I find that they don't get bent out of shape so easily as the taller ones. Sometimes I have to use the taller ones where there is a lot of thickness to get over but thankfully that is rare. Another reason I like the 19mm ones is they fit in the draws I made that you can see next to the clicker presses. One good thing of late is that a lot of the parts can be cut out on my laser and only if the product get to repetitious do I get the knives made. One good thing about the laser there is NO error in the cutting size at all.

DSC08036_resize.JPGDSC08043_resize.JPG

This the little diode laser I built which has cut my knife making costs by at least 1/2

DSC04499_resize.JPG

This is an example of how the laser can do cutting accurately and better than what most knife /die makers could dream of making.

DSC01275_resize.JPGDSC01277_resize.JPG

DSC01330_resize.JPG

I love ya Brian but you make me sick!

5 hours ago, toxo said:

I love ya Brian but you make me sick!

Sorry bout that mate but as long as its me and not my work that's OK I think.:spoton:

2 hours ago, RockyAussie said:

Sorry bout that mate but as long as its me and not my work that's OK I think.:spoton:

I just wish I had a fraction of you work ethic - and your equipment of course.