toxo

Free toolbag pattern.

If you're a member of Dieselpunkros facebook page He's giving the pattern away to celebrate 100,000 sales. And it looks good. Here's the video that goes with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suNeM06zNu4&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR3CvAK_UAvtJ8Z-QBVJz4FVG2q-tWwBxiN_UAmA-UvvoR_9JhtXCoi7vxU

thanks for that!  I think it might make a great gift, if I can finish one in time...

YinTx

I have brought a few of his patterns & they are great, but :( as I am not on FB!

1 hour ago, HaloJones said:

I have brought a few of his patterns & they are great, but :( as I am not on FB!

I'm not on FB either, and don't plan to be. 

1 hour ago, Stonegate said:

It's also available on Tony's website in the freebies section for a limited time:

https://www.leather-patterns.com/freestuff

Ohh thanks

I'm not a ' TwitFace' user either . I like Tony's patterns  :)

Thanks for the link  :)

HS

The mask looks pretty cool too. While not ' PPE',  it could still be used by bikers etc. to protect them from a smack in the mouth from bugs ...yuk !! 

HS

On 12/10/2020 at 5:35 AM, HaloJones said:

If you subscribe to his YT channel you'll get notified as well. I don't do Facebook either. He usually puts up a free pattern every month and if you don't have the 1.5 mm punch, his hole spacing is 6 mm so you can use an awl or iron.

I've bought several of his patterns as well as the freebies. He's a good designer/pattern maker as well as being generous with his stuff.

On 12/13/2020 at 5:00 AM, battlemunky said:

If you subscribe to his YT channel you'll get notified as well. I don't do Facebook either. He usually puts up a free pattern every month and if you don't have the 1.5 mm punch, his hole spacing is 6 mm so you can use an awl or iron.

I've bought several of his patterns as well as the freebies. He's a good designer/pattern maker as well as being generous with his stuff.

Good to know, thanks