I use a flashlight and leatherman a lot on my job and didn't want to wear 3 different holsters, so I came up with this instead. Took a lot of time to figure out and build. Being my first one, I messed up on the stitching but thankfully it's mine not a customer.

IMG-20200601-WA0023.jpg

9386.jpeg

IMG-20200601-WA0019.jpg

IMG-20200601-WA0017.jpg

Looks good! I like it.

I like this.

The build looks great. I bet that thick stitching was fun!  :)  

Design-wise, I'd worry about the Leatherman tool getting torqued a little in the holster and damaging the phone screen though. 

I’ve made many things out of necessity as well.  The concept is usually the most challenging part!  Sometimes I have one or two prototypes in the scrap bin before it’s the way I want it.

my only worry is that if you lean on it, the tools will push into your phone screen and crack it?

maybe it’s far enough apart, but I can’t tell in your pics.  

Love anything that's practical, especially when it's for yourself. No pressure and so more enjoyable. Good job.

I was kind of thinking how if I had to carry this it would look cool on a drop leg holster rig.  But that's just me thinking out loud.  

Thanks guys for the responses and concerns. I took those photos before I actually carried it. I think my leather is thick enough to prevent the leatherman from twisting and touching the phone but I actually do carry it with the phone turned backwards just to be on the safe side. It's been really fun getting all the comments from people in stores and places seeing it. 

I would definately put teh phone in there screen towards your body. Other than that, cool design.