Hello

I'm looking to have my Brand Logo made into a medallion or concho like badge that I can attach to bags and other personal carry items I make and sell.   Kinda like the Michael Corrs thing in sterling silver.  Do any of our wonderful patrons have a source you might recommend?

Thank you in advance

Silverd

If you aren't in a rush, my items come from a company called Tiger-touch.com. They take a while to manufacture and ship overseas, but I can send them a drawing or photo of anything and they can make it. They communicate in English (with a few mistakes) and charge in USD. They are not a "slick" operation but are reliable and skilled.

Tara England

Reliquaria Medieval 

Do you have more accurate contact information re Tiger-Touch???   I'm not finding them or able to contact.

Thanks!

Silverd

Tiger-touch.com

It pops right up.......

There's no reason not to make your own. Tiranti.co.uk are sculptors materials suppliers, and their range includes a centrifugal casting machine, the Centricast, costing around $1200, maybe less, when tax is included. It's aimed at the home user pouting white metal, small items such as you describe.

On 7/1/2021 at 10:25 AM, Silverd said:

Do you have more accurate contact information re Tiger-Touch???   I'm not finding them or able to contact.

Thanks!

Silverd

You are right,,,I sent them and inquiry.  Thank you

Silver