Viles

Juki 441 Bobbins

Hi, can anyone help me find a place to buy bobbins for a Juki TSC-441? 
I've read through all these Juki posts, went through the manuals, and believe the one I need is Style 33 Part number 210-57401. I've searched google, ebay, and the suppliers listed here but not sure who to buy from. 
Does anyone have a prefered vendor for oil, needles, ect for industrial machines?
I'll be making rifle scabbards and western holsters to help my family get by. I was very lucky to be given a well used Juki so just need to figure out how clean it up and run it. Thank you for reading this and howdy from the southwest. 

Edited by Viles

7 hours ago, Viles said:

Hi, can anyone help me find a place to buy bobbins for a Juki TSC-441?

I buy mine from Toledo Industrial Sewing Machines. But, you can get them from most industrial sewing machine dealers, like Leather Machine Company, Campbell-Randall, Hoffman Brothers, Nick-O-Sew, etc. These bobbins are used in all of the 441 clones.

Thank you very much. I was hoping there would be clones of this machine, for parts sake. And thank you for all the other 441 info you have written on here. 
Sebastian

11 hours ago, Viles said:

I've searched google, ebay, and the suppliers listed here but not sure who to buy from. 

If you like a thread feeding hole on the sides of the barrel to poke the thread tail threw on the rewind , Don't order those China heavy steel chrome plated 441 bobbins off ebay/amazon . Good price, but they only notch them for the pin to set, but they don't drill a hole. You can drill your own holes in the sides, but I had to make a jig to secure them on the drill press because of bobbins shape . I bought a dozen of them and the shaft holes are hit and miss for constancy on size, some loose but some you can Not slide shaft into it.

The lightweight Aluminum barrels work great, if you can find them ? , and when sewing, there the 1st one's I grab .

I had some in cart, thanks for the heads up. I have no idea what I'm doing yet. I worked in a leather shop but the sewing guys where seperate and most valued. 

On 12/23/2020 at 12:46 PM, nylonRigging said:

The lightweight Aluminum barrels work great, if you can find them ? , and when sewing, there the 1st one's I grab .

Bummer, I picked up some from Campbell Randall but there's not hole in the side. 

On 12/23/2020 at 2:58 PM, Viles said:

I had some in cart, thanks for the heads up. I have no idea what I'm doing yet. I worked in a leather shop but the sewing guys where seperate and most valued. 

If you buy them from one of our advertisers who sell sew leather machines, you will get the right bobbins with thread holes that are also used to secure the bobbins for winding them on the built in winder on the machine.