RMiller

Looking to buy leather equipment

I'm getting into leather work and need several pieces of equipment as well as hand tools and punches. I'm interested in a hand-crank skiver, kick-press snapsetter (preferably double-head), bell-knife strap splitter, round knife, hole punch sets and end punch sets. Depending on price, might be interested in a large splitter, edge painter or other equipment. I'm located in SW Virginia and can pick up items in NC, SC, TN, WV, KY, OH, or PA if needed. Let me know if you have anything you would like to sell. Thanks!

still looking for equipment? I have just about everything you're looking for, and im in NH

-Andrew

So, how did this GO?  I was looking for similar handful of tools. I am in No. Va.   

On 2/8/2021 at 8:21 AM, awharness said:

still looking for equipment? I have just about everything you're looking for, and im in NH

-Andrew

NH is a bit far away, but what do you have and prices? Could you email me at crazyhorseleatherinfo@gmail.com - thanks!

On 3/20/2021 at 8:55 AM, okiwen said:

So, how did this GO?  I was looking for similar handful of tools. I am in No. Va.   

It's hard to find good equipment, but have found several pieces here and there and made do with other things and bought some stuff new. Still looking for a hand crank skiver, strap cutter, etc.

If your still looking for a double head setter... I have a United Carr kick press double head setter I'd  like to sell. Machine works great, just don't have a use. Came from a Levi factory in GA. If interested I can send pics. It breaks down into two pieces to be able to ship UPS. 

@awharnessDo you still have the Standard Rivet #2 for sale?