Sign in to follow this  
Cecil

hunting and fishing billfold and belt patterns

I am looking for hunting and fishing billfold and belt patterns. Tandy used to have several bu aparently dropped them. Can anyone help me? Heare is a sample of the type of thing I am looking for. My photgraphic skills leave something to be desired.

Gonzolez_Belt.jpg

post-4941-1190941140_thumb.jpg

Look in some of the older Stohlman books offerred by Tandy/Leather Factory and HideCrafters. Top 20 has hunting and fishing patterns.

Mike

i know that if you get the wildlife pattern template, they have fish, bears, deer and some birds...although the most of the bears and deer are to large of a belt, but would be nice size for the wallet. there are some that could be used on the belt. but most of the animals are to big.

amy

Check ebay. They have quite a few plastic templates for billfolds and belts. If you have patterns you can trace and a scanner you can scan the pattern and reduce or enlarge it as needed using MS paint or other photo or graphic software.