Handstitched

Happy Leathercrafting New Year

G'Day,  

My New Year's resolutions are not to make any , it's worked for me thus far  :). I have tried making resolutions before only to get side tracked , or life throws a spanner in the works, something always comes up that messes  things up .

So instead, I just do the jobs that just have to be done. In this case, while I have the very rare spare time,   I have  to tidy up  my workshop,and,  make space in another shed to store excess 'stuff'  to make space in my workshop for stock that has piled up these last few months. It gets a pretty messy, not a good look when customers visit. 

Anyway,   May you fulfill your resolutions and  lets all hope that 2021 brings us all happiness & hope, ....and new leather projects and creative  ideas , of course. I still have some fluorescent roo skins that I'm itching to work with.

Peace

HS    :)     :cheers:

A Happy, Healthy, Peace-filled, Prosperous New Year to all leather workers

May you cut your patterns right-sided, and not your fingers.

May all your leather hides be perfect and your own hide be thick enough to ignore jibes and complaints

May your leather dyes soak in evenly and buff up well and die may not come to those you love

May your wanted edges be as slick as an ice rink but may you never be on the edge of want

May your sewing stitches be as straight as the road to Heaven and the road to the Devil be as crooked as one of my 'mystery braid' straps

F

I’ve got no eloquence tonight like you two but I wish you a happy new year. Here’s to 2021 meeting the low bar of being better than 2020 at least.

Happy New year to all from the Great state of Wyoming!! May everyone be happy ,healthy , and safe. 

Happy new year from Ontario Canada !

On 12/31/2020 at 5:48 PM, Handstitched said:

make space in another shed to store excess 'stuff'  to make space

I have started  cleaning/sorting in that "other shed'"...and .....O-M- G !!!   Its a mess !! :yes: It hasn't been touched for at least 10 years . . 

What have I done??  ' Forgive me O Lord for I know not what I am doing '  . 

All this to make my leather workshop a ' happier place/space  ' . Its a case of , ' I've made a clean spot now so I'll have to do the rest ' . 'A clean space is a happy space ' ,  apparently . 

HS  :)