Sign in to follow this  
Krys

Singer 7_41 restoration

Recently got a singer 7-41 built in 1937. Wondering if anyone here knows where i can find some parts that needs replacing. 

some Seiko and Consew parts fit. Not all  You will have to determine wich parts are worn.  Is that big or small hook?

glenn

Shoepatcher, im not sure. I know nothing about these machines. The shuttle parts are missing. There is part of it but not sure what its called

@Krys Perhaps a few pics may help  to identify what parts are missing ? Maybe source a manual ? 

https://www.manualslib.com/products/Singer-7-41-9301270.html

HS 

I have found users manual and parts list but no diagram that shows what the parts are. Still trying to figure out how to post pics that are in my gallery 

Shoepatcher, im not sure. I know nothing about these machines. The shuttle parts are missing. There is part of it but not sure what its called

20210102_093256.jpg

expect to pay serious $$$ for the missing parts. Looks like your needle plate is missing too.

I´m not sure if Seiko SLH-2 parts will work but if so the shuttle race would be approx 300 or more  + 200 or more for the hook I guess. :wacko: