Hi, I want to share my new minimalist wallet design, it is very simple, 2 card places, 1 pocket for coins, one for paper money, and one more for more cards or somehing else. I will put youtube link, you can see how i made this wallet if you are interested. thanks.  

miniwallet2.jpg

Here is the video.

Well done..i really like the leather color.

my only critiques would be to say that IMO i think your wallet would look better if you used thinner thread and also if the coin pouch part of your design was joined with a gusset around the perimeter so it looks more intentional instead of a coin pouch joined to a card holder, or if maybe the coin holder had the same profile of the card holder.

not that it looks bad but that's my thoughts upon my first viewing.

I think it is an interesting design.  I seen a lot of minimalist wallets and even made several of my own but I have yet to see one that has coins on one side and card slots on the other.  So at least to me it is novel.

I do agree with the comment about the termination at the bottom of the coin pouch, it just seems out of place.  But maybe you could modify the design slightly and make it a third card slot, similar to the way they do it on this wallet.  Or perhaps folded cash goes into that pocket?

no33-wallet-tobacco-buffalo-money-700x700.jpg

20 hours ago, CastleLeatherWorks said:

Well done..i really like the leather color.

my only critiques would be to say that IMO i think your wallet would look better if you used thinner thread and also if the coin pouch part of your design was joined with a gusset around the perimeter so it looks more intentional instead of a coin pouch joined to a card holder, or if maybe the coin holder had the same profile of the card holder.

not that it looks bad but that's my thoughts upon my first viewing.

Thnks for your critiques, i agree  thinner thread might be better, actually i used 0,8mm but the the distance between holes are  5 mm, i think 4 mm will look much more better. Before i made different coin case part and was able to stitched to the main mart without any space, this time i wanted to try this, with this technic it is a bit difficult to stitch all layers together without any space at the down part, possible but difficult,  i think if i leave space on sides same as down part, it could be better.

14 hours ago, Tugadude said:

I think it is an interesting design.  I seen a lot of minimalist wallets and even made several of my own but I have yet to see one that has coins on one side and card slots on the other.  So at least to me it is novel.

I do agree with the comment about the termination at the bottom of the coin pouch, it just seems out of place.  But maybe you could modify the design slightly and make it a third card slot, similar to the way they do it on this wallet.  Or perhaps folded cash goes into that pocket?

Thanks for your comment. i agree that this part looks like a bit not complete, thank yuu for the example looks interesting, i will think about it.

I always carried Big Biker wallet with the chain then a few years ago someone tried to snatch it from my back pocket, lucky I had the chain around my belt and not the belt loop, they failed LOL but after that I wanted a front pocket wallet and made this. I have had this in my pocket for a little over 2 years now. It was my first attempt and you can see I put the snap hole in the wrong place first time, didn't bother to try and cover the hole. I love this wallet. I have 10 cards in it and will carry 6 or 7  or more bills 

my wallet 1.jpg

my wallet 2.jpg

I think the other hole adds character.... kind of like explaining to my wife how my money for buying leather goods is burning a hole in my (billfold) wallet. :D