Sign in to follow this  
KennethLee

Why LEATHER MACHINE CO. is the best. Service from the owner

I searched high and low, and finally got my cobra class 26,  ive used one at other peoples places before and i know quality when i see it more than most people (actually thats what im paid for, honestly it is,...tell people the quality to buy on diff products).

I had a few questions, one a user error (hehe~!) , i called and "bugged" ole Steve at Leather machine Co 3 times on his private phone, and hes TOP NOTCH service.

I honestly never see service and help this good, im so glad i got a COBRA!

heres my machine, i love it

IMG_6314.jpg

Contrary to one curmudgeon around here, whom seems unsatisfied with anyone but himself. I consider Steve and Leather Machine one of finest, most honest and caring vendors I have ever encountered. I am old enough to know a fine honorable person when I meet them. You will not regret your choice. When I was down with my second encounter of cancer and lost all hope of anything good ever happening again, I sat waiting to just go away Steve came to me, unsolicited and offered me a deal I knew he would never expected to recoup, because of my health, and condition. He fulfilled a dream and gave me purpose and reason to keep trying. I did completely reimburse him, but I will never be able to repay him. He has given me 15 years o fulfilled joy!!!

jr

39 minutes ago, JREESER1 said:

Contrary to one curmudgeon around here, whom seems unsatisfied with anyone but himself. I consider Steve and Leather Machine one of finest, most honest and caring vendors I have ever encountered. I am old enough to know a fine honorable person when I meet them. You will not regret your choice. When I was down with my second encounter of cancer and lost all hope of anything good ever happening again, I sat waiting to just go away Steve came to me, unsolicited and offered me a deal I knew he would never expected to recoup, because of my health, and condition. He fulfilled a dream and gave me purpose and reason to keep trying. I did completely reimburse him, but I will never be able to repay him. He has given me 15 years o fulfilled joy!!!

jr

wow!  what a story,  are you doing ok and cancer free now?    Yes, steve is a helpful critter, .... glad i got one of his machines 

Yeah I can't say enough good thing about that place. Steve, Dave, Heather, Vince and all the other unnamed faces. top notch people. 
Now go over to face book and look up the tips and tricks for cobra leather machines. you'll be glad you did

Edited by Kcstott

2 hours ago, Kcstott said:

Yeah I can't say enough good thing about that place. Steve, Dave, Heather, Vince and all the other unnamed faces. top notch people. 
Now go over to face book and look up the tips and tricks for cobra leather machines. you'll be glad you did

i just looked there, i cant find anything, looks like they havent posted in years

1 hour ago, KennethLee said:

i just looked there, i cant find anything, looks like they havent posted in years

https://www.facebook.com/groups/101589880193668
no this is the group I was referring to. Al bane runs it with another guy named Bruce, Great info and big help when you need it.