jdchile7

Sewing machines and equipment for sale

My friend and her late husband owned a leather shop for boots and saddles about 20 years ago in Colorado.  The machines have been in storage about that long.  However, they do run and operate.  She also has additional machines for leather working,  materials, and tools for saddle and boot making.  She is looking to get rid of  as a package or possibly individually depending on the situation.  

Attached is the inventory list. 

I have many pictures but room many to include.  If there is interest I can share via Dropbox or emailed zip.

1 inventory list.docx

Yes pictures! 

Pictures please, local pickup only or willing to ship?Highly interested in the Ferdinand and Adler. Thanks!

Edited by Nbocc

19 hours ago, jdchile7 said:

I have many pictures but room many to include.  If there is interest I can share via Dropbox or emailed zip.

Post your photos here.  You will probably need to reduce the file sizes.  800x600 pixels is adequate, 1024x768 is good too.  Can load lots of photos if you reduce to these sizes.  See this for suggestions on how to reduce the file sizes. 

Is the Adler still available? I am in Albuquerque, can pick up. What about the Singer 107? Sent a PM.

I would love the saddle equipment and a sewing machine, would love to see some photos.

On 1/17/2021 at 3:44 PM, JusticeMaRae said:

I would love the saddle equipment and a sewing machine, would love to see some photos.

What saddle equipment and which sewing machine.  

ferdinand 900 b sewing machine.jpg

singer 51wts.jpg

singer sewing 107w3.jpg

How much for the post bed?

I am in Golden Colorado and would be interested in the Adler as well as and saddle equipment

I'd be interested in looking at the sewing machines, if they are still available. I am located in Parker, CO.

On 5/21/2021 at 1:20 PM, JusticeMaRae said:

I'd be interested in looking at the sewing machines, if they are still available. I am located in Parker, CO.

Hi there, please call me if you are still interested.  I did not see this message.  We are having a sale in Buena vista next weekend.  We can make time if you are in the area. I’m not sure if Phonw will come through . 7oneninethree3nine2six8zero jessica