TSmith

TechSew 2570 Pro Leather Machine

Tech Sew 2570 In excellent condition.Only thing missing is the pedals .Moved and could not find them .Otherwise works .Asking 1300

Edited by Northmount
corrected model number in the title

Pics and will you ship? also is the number 2570 or 2750?

Edited by Hairic

3 hours ago, TSmith said:

Tech Sew 2570 In excellent condition.Only thing missing is the pedals .Moved and could not find them .Otherwise works .Asking 1300

Its a 2570..depends where it would need to be shipped to .Its giving me trouble uploading pics if you send email I will

1 hour ago, Hairic said:

Pics and will you ship? also is the number 2570 or 2750?

Its a 2570..it depends on where it would need to be shipped to.Having trouble uploading pic if you send email I will send pics over 

53 minutes ago, TSmith said:

Having trouble uploading pic

You need to upload photos.

There are lots of suggestions as to how you can reduce file sizes here.  800x600 pixels is adequate for most.  1024x768 is a bit better.  Either of these will allow you to post many photos.  It is also a favour to users on the fringes of good internet access.  They don't have to wait an hour or so for a couple large photos to download before they can view the post.  Please refer to this thread to find several pieces of software or web based utilities to help you.

Email to erictgray@yandex.com... please... for images I put them in paint on pc and then hit resize and take percent number to 50% then save and they upload just fine

What is your contact e-mail (information) Smith? I live in Florida and I am interested in additional information and pictures. 

Here is my e-mail, if you want to get in touch. HellaLeather.Co@gmail.com