Sign in to follow this  
Frodo

Forwarded by a Friend true? or false?

Without reading more nonsense links...

Easy to see why this is stupid:

The word “declassified” means that the government no longer considers something secret and releases them, wikiLEAKS, is a site that LEAKS information that in theory is still secret.

Declassified documents would be “released” through a legit FOI request not leaked to Wikileaks.

When a forwarded message starts out with an incorrect premise all the subsequent information is suspect.

Stated in my early answer someone here is gullible.

OK - I just got it from a reliable source that he's not at the military base anymore. He's on the move to that secret underwater UFO base in the South Pacific. You know, the one Obama knew about but kept all hush hush. (I read about it on the internet.)

2 hours ago, Arturomex said:

OK - I just got it from a reliable source that he's not at the military base anymore. He's on the move to that secret underwater UFO base in the South Pacific. You know, the one Obama knew about but kept all hush hush. (I read about it on the internet.)

So like seriously, has anyone ever seen one of these forwards, either fear or conspiracy based that turned out ot be true?

I mean I remember the "gang initiation" one from back in high school about not flashing your lights at cars...I just heard a story about a graffiti artist in  Ecuador who back in the day painted pigs on walls and the news picked it up as a "mark" for victims of the Latin Kings.  

These stories turned out to be false.

I'm actually shocked to see someone ( @Frodo ) getting one of these and taking it seriously.  To me at this point any email or post with this kind of "feel" is automatically false.

2 hours ago, Arturomex said:

Yes, my reliable friends forwarded me this information as well and it’s supposed to be top secret so I’ll only say it here on the internet in public but the underwater base has nice views of the Loch Ness monster swimming outside (if you can tear your eyes away from Hillary’s emails which of course have been printed as wallpaper). I hear Elvis has some killer new tunes he’s been trying out in the cantina there as well. Remember, none of the MSM will report on this and if you see a fact checker denying it you should believe it all the more.

5 hours ago, Retswerb said:

I hear Elvis has some killer new tunes he’s been trying out in the cantina there as well

No you are way wrong here, it is a well known fact this side of the pond he has been happily working in a Fish and Chip shop in Rochdale for the past 40 odd years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QccPUSTMriM&list=RDQccPUSTMriM&start_radio=1

Edited by jcuk

1 hour ago, jcuk said:

No you are way wrong here, it is a well known fact this side of the pond he has been happily working in a Fish and Chip shop in Rochdale for the past 40 odd years

I stand corrected! Just goes to prove what Abraham Lincoln said, these days you really can’t believe everything you see on the internet.

7 hours ago, nstarleather said:

I'm actually shocked to see someone ( @Frodo ) getting one of these and taking it seriously.  To me at this point any email or post with this kind of "feel" is automatically false.

I think, perhaps, Frodo was just having a little fun.

38 minutes ago, Arturomex said:

I think, perhaps, Frodo was just having a little fun.

Sadly I think you are mistaken.  He's posted about Antifa being behind the Capital incident doubt about the pandemic and other stuff which squares with the same as the nonsense this forward. 

You may not care about other peoples personal data but I think Mrs. Nxncy Lxwrence Nxck was not happy to find here name in www in this regard.

Edited by Constabulary