Sign in to follow this  
GeoHandcrafted

Shoulder Bag Die Set - 1970's Retro Vibe - complete!

Please see my ebay listing: https://www.ebay.com/itm/183911954138

This is a complete 8 piece die set for a Shoulder bag that was copied from a 1970's design. These are our actual bags that are show in the celebrity images, the embossing on the bags is a separate process, not part of the die set.  We sold these bags to many retailers including The Sundance Catalog who retailed them for $395.00. I had the die set custom made - was expensive! The dies are razor sharp and in perfect working condition, we make around 1000 bags. Unfortunately I no longer have a clicker press to cut with. This bag needs to be hand laced with cording, can be made from many types of leather, we used suede for the inside pockets.  I'm offering free shipping that will save you around $65.00!

I do have some images of how the the bag was laced,  The way we made this bag did not allow for shoulder strap length adjustment but can easily be modified to accommodate your needs.  It's a cool set!!! We did well with it and I would like them to go to someone who will use them and appreciate them!! If you sell 2 or 3 bags, it will pay for the die set and materials!

The set includes:

The largest die on the left is the rear that folds over to become the front top piece,

Top right is the bottom panel.

Below are the left and right book matched side panels (one of the Conner's is different for left and right).

To the right of the end panels is the inside pocket die  (for both left and right)

Below the pocket die is the strap ring / closure connector 

To the right is the end die for strap components

At the bottom is the front panel ring "latch" / closure strap that comes out the front panel.

Happy to answer any questions.

$450

Geo.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l500.jpgs-l500%20(1).jpg

s-l1600%20(1).jpg