My daughter Joanne has been working really hard lately so I thought I'd make her (another) bag. I had a bag in mind that she said she liked a while back so I printed out the pattern and I even spent $35 on a Sergey French Bulldog (she has two) That I was gonna gold foil front and center. Of course she'd gone off that pattern by now and chose this one instead. Fortunately I'd had the pattern printed out for a year, just never got around to building it.

Main leather is Oil Tan PU and the other bits are veg tan. Magnetic clasp under the nose.

She loves it to bits and hasn't stopped talking about it since she came to collect it.

IMG_20210110_133037__01.jpg

Edited by toxo

Wow!  Looks great!  The stitching looks nice and straight.  I'm still trying to get mine to look as good as yours.

1 hour ago, Garvey said:

Wow!  Looks great!  The stitching looks nice and straight.  I'm still trying to get mine to look as good as yours.

Thanks man but it's a Dieselpunkro pattern and the stitching holes are marked on the pattern. Still need to be careful but it's hard to mess up and his patterns always come with a video and instructions.

That bag is 500 to 600 dollars all day I know what your saying I had a customer with no fingers that wanted to shoot hand guns I made it happen could have got 5,000.00 for that prosthetic I got 500  because sometimes it's not about the money it was a very satisfying job she was a wonderful customer.

Toxo, are those snap fasteners in the center of the eyes?

Very cool bag!

9 minutes ago, Sheilajeanne said:

Toxo, are those snap fasteners in the center of the eyes?

Very cool bag!

Thanks Sheila, no just rivets. The pattern comes with a cat face and a couple of others also.