stampingdelight

looking for rodeo alphabet set

Hi there. As far as I know the Rodeo letter set is not being manufactured anymore, so I've designed it as a 3D printed set. It's obviously not as strong as metal, but with a press I get really good results, as well as many others who have got a set from me. I make them in 1/2", 3/4" and 1" size, including numbers and the "&" symbol, as well as a guide for lining them up and now even a tray to store them in. If you're interested, you can have a look at my listing in my Etsy shop. My shop name is SaddleHillsLeather. Not sure if I can add a link here, but I'll try:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/976551503

2 hours ago, BriBur said:

Hi there. As far as I know the Rodeo letter set is not being manufactured anymore, so I've designed it as a 3D printed set. It's obviously not as strong as metal, but with a press I get really good results, as well as many others who have got a set from me. I make them in 1/2", 3/4" and 1" size, including numbers and the "&" symbol, as well as a guide for lining them up and now even a tray to store them in. If you're interested, you can have a look at my listing in my Etsy shop. My shop name is SaddleHillsLeather. Not sure if I can add a link here, but I'll try:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/976551503

That is looking pretty good. There are people here who, I'm sure, will really like this idea of yours. I hope it's OK, I'm posting an image from your site for all to see.

@swortsoul Just saw this and thought that you might find it interesting.

il_794xN.2985039154_aqdy.jpg