I picked this up today...  need to ID it, so I can find manuals etc! 
I am the worlds worst videographer lol

7E94979E-76E7-4812-913B-3A2C616DB154.jpeg

9C857E7A-C881-4BCD-9D32-FA85C3865F6A.jpeg

I approached Standard Rivet Company in Florida, asking for any help they may have.

God bless,

Mike Rock

The machine is used for stapling in keepers, such as for loop-on rear cinch billets, bridle cheeks, etc.  With that anvil, it looks like it would work for stapling box loops on harness also.

You will rarely if ever find a model number on any Standard Rivet machine.  The only way to identify them is if you have an old machinery catalog, and good luck finding one of those!!  I was told the company does not support their machinery anymore, having changed hands a number of years ago.  You'll have hell getting parts or attachments for most of the old automatics or semi autos. Tim at SX worked for Standard Rivet for years before he went on his own, and is the best hope for having info on your machine.

12 hours ago, BigSiouxSaddlery said:

The machine is used for stapling in keepers, such as for loop-on rear cinch billets, bridle cheeks, etc.  With that anvil, it looks like it would work for stapling box loops on harness also.

You will rarely if ever find a model number on any Standard Rivet machine.  The only way to identify them is if you have an old machinery catalog, and good luck finding one of those!!  I was told the company does not support their machinery anymore, having changed hands a number of years ago.  You'll have hell getting parts or attachments for most of the old automatics or semi autos. Tim at SX worked for Standard Rivet for years before he went on his own, and is the best hope for having info on your machine.

Who is Tim @ SX? 

On 1/19/2021 at 7:48 AM, BigSiouxSaddlery said:

Tim O'Hara of SX Industries.  It's been awhile, but I've seen him on here.

Oh ok thank you!