Retswerb

Just a note of thankfulness

Went on a day trip yesterday with my family, figured we’d cross the Cascades and see a little sunshine. Had a great drive up and over Snoqualmie pass, out to Wenatchee, then up past Lake Chelan and on up the Columbia River. Snow, sun, hills, water - what a sight. Deer, too - on a ridge across a valley, on a hillside right next to us, and then, yes, bounding across the road in the dark on our way home as I stomped on the brakes and slammed into the poor doe.

The van is totaled it seems, but the one dog and five humans in the van are all fine. We found a hotel and had a heck of a time this morning 250 miles from home coordinating getting us all out of a town with no rental agencies and only one bus trip out per day. Home safe now and reflecting on how grateful I am that we’re all fine, and together.

A simple reminder that life is short and can change in a heartbeat. Hug your loved ones and speak your love for them aloud.

I'm happy to hear you and yours are OK.

Thanks for the reminders that life is indeed short and that we need to share our love.

Regards,

Arturo