Arturomex

Camouflage Stamp Recommendations?

I'm looking to replace some Craftool camouflage stamps. Specifically the C425, C431 and C433 stamps. I'd like something sharper with better line definition as close to those sizes as possible.

I've been looking at a couple of the smaller Barry King lined camouflage stamps but it's a little difficult to estimate sizes. (Would it kill vendors to actually measure stamps and put that information on their sites? I exempt Sergey Neskromniy from that comment - a tip of my hat to you Sergey - I wish you made what I'm looking for.)

Not fixed on the King stamps and would welcome any recommendations you can offer.

Thanks,

Arturo

Tandy's catalogue shows stamps by number and exact size of tool.

9 hours ago, Oldbloke said:

Tandy's catalogue shows stamps by number and exact size of tool.

True, but it's the Craftool stamps that I want to replace. And Tandy has burned me once too often. I won't deal with them again.

14 hours ago, Arturomex said:

I'm looking to replace some Craftool camouflage stamps. Specifically the C425, C431 and C433 stamps. I'd like something sharper with better line definition as close to those sizes as possible.

I've been looking at a couple of the smaller Barry King lined camouflage stamps but it's a little difficult to estimate sizes.

Write to them. Tell them what you want to replace, the size you'd like. If they want to sell you the tools they'll soon tell you. If they don't tell you then don't deal