Sign in to follow this  
Johanna

Pin the Map!

The ice is great here, makes much better Crown and cokes. Women are scarce, will be raiding ireland soon for women if i can get a horse to stand a pontoon tied to it, will keep you all posted.

50 people have signed into Frappr to "shout out" on the map, and the map has been visited almost 300 times...all around the world, even Romey in Greenland. (Romey, are the cows really mad at you yet?) Despite the few technical issues some people had with Frappr, this has been fun. I can't wait to meet some of you in Ft. Worth next week. (I'll be the one there with the cheap Wally-World purse!) Thanks to everyone who participated!

Johanna

So, I'm looking at the map and the pics on the sidebar, hmmmm, I don't see me so I click to do it again and before I know what is happening I uploaded a pic of my wife with our dogs!!!! :specool: It's much easier to look at my wife than me!

Someone should keep me away from keyboards.

Just had a look at the map, and it seems like everybody has gone....where'd everyone go?

It seems so lonely now.

Ken

Did ever one move at the same time? its only you and me Ken . What happen to the map?

I honestly don't know. All the members are still listed, along with the pics, but I don't see anyone on the map. I'll try to get it back...how, I don't know yet, but I'll try.

Johanna

:dunno:

I am on! but no-one else seems to be.

Sooooo is the link bad or is our map gone for ever? I have not seen anyone on this for several weeks now. Is it time to quit checking?

Tx, :sign23:

We've got people from all over the world, here! Put your pin on the map! Add your picture or logo, too! Include a link if you have one. Let's see where everybody is at!

:thumbsup:

Johanna

http://www.leatherworker.net/frapprleatherworker.htm

Works for me guys. Just had to zoom in a bit. On a continents wide view saw no ones pins. Zoomed in a bit and hey they're all here.

My hat's off to whoever "fixed" it.

My daddy always said, "A blind pig gets an acorn every once in awhile!" If profanity brought relief from technical glitches, I'd have it made.

It's working right now...

Johanna

thats a great saying, mind if I spread it around!

Just add today,and work fine for me,one more in europe ^^.