Sign in to follow this  
Johanna

Happy Thanksgiving

Some folks are so conditioned by the strict rules of the Yahoo lists that they are hesitant to share anything not directly relating to leather on the board. This is a community, and no one will ever get scolded for being a real person and mentioning other things than leatherwork.

This Thanksgiving I have much to be grateful for, and one of the things I am pleased with is the gathering of friends here on this board. May you all have blessings abundant...may your family and friends be with you in times of sorrow and joy, and may you all enjoy peace and prosperity. No matter where you live, or what brought you here, may you enjoy yourself in the company of friends on Leatherworker.net. I hope God blesses and keeps you, for you to be strong and healthy, and able to pound a mallet all day. So much leather, so little time...

Johanna

:cow:

By the way, this is for you Navy folks:

US Navy Drill Team

Buenas Dias Johanna,

I believe we're the ones who owe you a Big Thanks! gal. The board is shaping up nicely. Hope your T-Day went well. May the sun shine on you in the days that follow. ... til later, ~Bill

And happy Thanksgiving to all the members & their families, and you and yours, Johanna. Russ