Sign in to follow this  
pacostagli

OA Leather Supply? Anyone with some experience

Hi everyone,

Has anyone purchased leather online from OA Leather Supply? They seem to have some incredible leather at very fair prices. However, when you look at their address, they're in a tiny town in Saskatchewan. To me, it just seems a bit questionable, so I thought I'd ask the crowd here if anyone has any experience. 

Thanks all!

Paul

They have a large following on Instagram... i was going to order from them a while back because i was looking for some chromexel and couldn't find any elsewhere=/ .....didn't end up going through with the purchase because of shipping costs to southern California. So i just ended going with what i know and got stuff from district or rocky mountain.

Sorry for not helping one bit lol also i dont see what them being in a small town has to do with how they run there business. im sure if they were unreputable someone would have dragged them by now.

Anyways i would say if you're that intrigued just place a small order and see how it goes.

I ordered some oil tan and some mystery bundle/roulette stuff from them just before Christmas. I'll order again.  

Pretty fast shipping to the Yukon, and quite nice quality to my inexperienced eye and hand. I think they may have taken a little extra care in sending a very useful variety of pieces in the mystery bundles because they knew I am a beginner.

I would suggest writing or calling them, they were really nice to deal with.

Disclaimer: I'm a real beginner. That was my first leather order. However, I'm a bit of a look before you leap type and spent well over a hundred hours handling and tearing apart what leather and "leather" goods I could get my hands on, and reading about leather and watching videos, before I made the order.  

Edited by verbin
Edited for typos/grammar