Constabulary

I want this machine - can it sew holsters?

I want this machine and I wonder if I can sew holsters with it. I think it takes 794 needle but I'm not sure. Maybe some one can help me.

Thread path is unknown so I hope someone has experience with it and can give me some instructions

HD Sewing Machine

Edited by Constabulary

B) Ken and Barby holsters?!..

But hey - it's cute!

I want one to replace my Hello Kitty machine that I lost :(

Edited by gordond

My do the job, with a few mods.

kgg

4 hours ago, Constabulary said:

I want this machine and I wonder if I can sew holsters with it. I think it takes 794 needle but I'm not sure. Maybe some one can help me.

Thread path is unknown so I hope someone has experience with it and can give me some instructions

HD Sewing Machine

Humour? You kept that hidden Folker.

Lol

As long as the holster material is panty hose - I say go for it. 

whaaaat - you say I cannot sew holster with it?  :o

Okay, I think I go with the one Gordon has lost (and I guess recommends) . Its more expensive but I think it´s the much heavier machine so I´ll bite the bullet.

Super HD sewing machine

:rofl:

11 hours ago, Constabulary said:

HD Sewing Machine

I have one of those, I've sewed everything on it from timber harness down to frilly undergarments without having to adjust any tensions, swap needles or reset hook spacing. Sews as slow as 1 Seemeile pro Woche or fast enough that I can catch the postal deadline I just missed.  It also sorts and files my receipts, sweeps the workshop, brews tea , cost only £1, and smells of cinnamon and woodsmoke. The best thing is, I didn't need to do any research or decision making of my own, I just asked on a forum "what sewing machine do I need" and this one appeared on my doorstep seconds later. I rate it 4 out of 5 stars.

Yep, your right Constabulary, Plastic Fantastic Machines can sew anything, just ask the seller.

But you might need to upgrade the power the power supply.

Bert.

okay bought the machine. Now I´m looking for 207 thread with apple or strawberry taste. I already have cinnamon   :rofl:

7 hours ago, dikman said:

Constab, I think you'd better go easy on the restorations, too much solvent sniffing!:blink:

You think so?  :lol: Maybe its a "solvent turkey" cause I have nothing to restore.... :unsure:

7 hours ago, Constabulary said:

okay bought the machine. Now I´m looking for 207 thread with apple or strawberry taste. I already have cinnamon   :rofl:

You think so?  :lol: Maybe its a "solvent turkey" cause I have nothing to restore.... :unsure:

All you need to do with that Janome is paint it black & it'll sew anything you want!

You have no idea how much I needed this to make me laugh again. Thanks guys.

Damn - Bob knows all the little tricks! Thanks for the hint. Paint really matters I think. But which paint makes the machine sew thicker - rather dull or do you prefer shiny?   :lol:

I hope it will be at least as good as this one here but most likely a lot better right?

Edited by Constabulary