UberStu

Champion peerless small throat hook and awl sticher

Hi I need help on how to adjust the stitches per inch from 8 to 6 , need a picture with an Arrow in it pointing to the specific bolt/nut and what CW or CCW  will do , 

tks 

stu

1 hour ago, UberStu said:

Hi I need help on how to adjust the stitches per inch from 8 to 6 , need a picture with an Arrow in it pointing to the specific bolt/nut and what CW or CCW  will do , 

Moved your post to Leather Sewing Machines.  Your more likely to get help here.

They had a couple of different models & of course the adjustment is different between them so show a pic of the lower area below & to the right of the shuttle.

On 1/30/2021 at 11:48 AM, UberStu said:

tks 

stu

Here's a manual on one of the models.

Champion_Narrow_Throat_oper_man..pdf

01749C96-FC08-43F5-9382-2BDA7ECBF50F.jpeg

Hey sorry about the delay , I thought I checked the notification button for reply’s ? A big thank you for the manual printing it with that gold dust HP Printer ink LOL  as I type , looks like I can glean the info I’m looking for from it but I’ll take any pointers still .

stu

11 hours ago, UberStu said:

Hey sorry about the delay , I thought I checked the notification button for reply’s ? A big thank you for the manual printing it with that gold dust HP Printer ink LOL  as I type , looks like I can glean the info I’m looking for from it but I’ll take any pointers still .

stu

Loosen the small slotted screw & turn the hex-headed bolt that is like a worm gear.It's been a while since I worked on one & forgot which way is longer .