Whenitwasagame

Need leather workers and creators

I run a one man leather business that makes baseball gloves into wallets, purses, and other items. I am seeking independent leather workers to help create products for me. I also use regular veg tan leather to create other products as well. If you are interested in doing work for me please contact me. References and referrals from present associate leather crafters are available. Work at your own pace, no pressure. Whenitwasagame is my business and you can find me on Facebook and I have my own site. Thanks

On 2/11/2021 at 8:41 AM, Whenitwasagame said:

I run a one man leather business that makes baseball gloves into wallets, purses, and other items. I am seeking independent leather workers to help create products for me. I also use regular veg tan leather to create other products as well. If you are interested in doing work for me please contact me. References and referrals from present associate leather crafters are available. Work at your own pace, no pressure. Whenitwasagame is my business and you can find me on Facebook and I have my own site. Thanks

Additional job by the same person above..Need someone that uses a sewing machine to put together baseball glove pockets together to make coozies. I supply all the materials and will mail you the pieces to be sewn together. Not a complicated job but not something I can do. Work whenever you want no pressure. Send me a message and we can visit by phone. Thanks!

Edited by bobbulldog99

Guest Leather worker
On 6/5/2021 at 10:32 AM, bobbulldog99 said:

Additional job by the same person above..Need someone that uses a sewing machine to put together baseball glove pockets together to make coozies. I supply all the materials and will mail you the pieces to be sewn together. Not a complicated job but not something I can do. Work whenever you want no pressure. Send me a message and we can visit by phone. Thanks!

Im interested,have 20+ years of leather horse tack experience in nothern oklahoma and would like to make some extra $$ 

1 hour ago, Guest Leather worker said:

Im interested,have 20+ years of leather horse tack experience in nothern oklahoma and would like to make some extra $$ 

You should provide some method whereby you can be reached if you are really interested in working with them.

14 minutes ago, Northmount said:

You should provide some method whereby you can be reached if you are really interested in working with them.

Methinks that the guest leather worker isn't aware that "guests" cannot use our private messages or email link systems. He or she will have to become a member to gain access to those modes of contacting other members. Otherwise, they can post their phone number or email address in plain text and hope that the harvester bots don't scrape them.

PM sent. 

Guest Still looking for help

Still need wallet stitchers and or other items stitchers. I provide everything, you just assemble punch and stitch. Quality workmanship is very important. I pay by the item , just let me know how much you would like to work. Also looking for a creative mind to make new and different items. I ship to you, you finish and ship back to me. Should be able to baseball or whip stitch as well. Text me at 402-641-8191 or contact me through my website whenitwasagame.org

Thanks!… Les