CZernoch

High quality hardware in EU

Hey guys!

I am looking for high quality stainless steel hardware. I'm from Europe so I prefer company from EU. Where to buy it in small numbers?

I found Abbey England and Pethadware but I have doubt about quality. Do you have any experiance with them? 

Many thanks

ZC.

Laederiet.dk also has a lot of hardware, I have bought from them several times and I like them. They are not super cheap,  but the service is great.

It also depends on what type of hardware you are looking for? Is it for saddles or belts or bags etc?

I haven't bought anything from Pethardware or Abbey, so I don't know about those.

I think that Laederiet has got all you'll need.

They haven't marked out stuff for BDSM, but I guess it is mainly D-rings and carabiners etc. They also have lockable buckles. https://www.laederiet.dk/produkter/98-seletoejsspaender/4142-dbrullespaende/

That could probably be used too. 

I have rarely looked for hardware for bags since I do mostly equine stuff, but they have a ton of different hardware.

May I suggest that your order their physical catalogue, somehow I find it easier to browse through a paper catalogue compared to do it on the computer. It is free of charge if you order anything from them, you can also pick it up if you visit their store, but right now due to the pandemic, the store is closed for visitors.

On 2/13/2021 at 3:37 AM, CZernoch said:

Hey guys!

I am looking for high quality stainless steel hardware. I'm from Europe so I prefer company from EU. Where to buy it in small numbers?

I found Abbey England and Pethadware but I have doubt about quality. Do you have any experiance with them? 

Many thanks

ZC.

We offer professional stainless steel hardware: www.leathercraftpattern.com

Should leathercraftpattern.com be allowed to basically advertise on the forum when the sell copy's of the leading bag companies patterns, few members would like to see flagrant copyright abuse of their own designs 

1 hour ago, chrisash said:

Should leathercraftpattern.com be allowed to basically advertise on the forum... 

other sellers pay to advertise and sell

On 2/12/2021 at 7:37 PM, CZernoch said:

Hey guys!

Many thanks

ZC.

Abbey England hardware is good stuff, a lot of it made in their own foundry in Walsall. Is there something specific about them that makes you doubt their quality?

1 hour ago, fredk said:

other sellers pay to advertise and sell

They are presumably not paying just lots of posts selling their goods and even if they were paying, should it be accepted when they are breaking copyright laws

27 minutes ago, chrisash said:

They are presumably not paying just lots of posts selling their goods . . . 

posting that way imo is just spamming

27 minutes ago, chrisash said:

. . . even if they were paying, should it be accepted when they are breaking copyright laws

No

I have ordered twice from Pethardware so far and have had no issues with their quality (already preparing my next order). Obviously,  I  haven't done a chemical analysis to check whether their stainless steel is exactly that, but the pieces look good and feel good. The only drawback is that they clearly aim at larger-scale producers, often you need to buy 10 pieces. Either because it's the minimum amount, or because the unit price drops dramatically compared to 5 pieces. I have not yet bought leather from them but seen that it's considerably cheaper than from my French shop.

A site where you can buy individual rings, snaps etc. is Paracord.eu Their choice of serious saddlery hardware is smaller, but they have more beads. And a wonderful selection of rope. Leather is an afterthought, though.