ThoughtFission

Looking for high quality leather suppliers in France, Germany, Italy or the UK

Would really appreciate recommendations for high quality leather suppliers (for making bags and cases) from France, Germany, Italy or the UK. I live in France so I'm trying to keep it as local as possible while keeping the costs down and the quality high.

Try here 

https://www.aacrack.co.uk

Hope this helps

JCUK

A friend of mine from Germany who worA friend of mine from Germany who works for dbfahrplan.com and he often travels around the world, he told me that in Italy you can buy leather quite cheaply. As far as I know, Italy has a rather mountainous area and agriculture is not so widespread there. People are raising cattle more. Well, in South America, it seems like a lot of meat is produced, I think the skin is cheap there, but I don't know how profitable this idea will be for you. I hope you will sort out your problem, look for suppliers in Italy, the main thing is not to look in the northern countries of Europe, I think you will find what you are looking for. Good luck to you!ks for dbfahrplan.com and he often travels around the world, he told me that in Italy you can buy leather quite cheaply.

Edited by vaccarel