have you ever wrecked a bike?  I have,  because of that experience I orient the pockets on my wallets to be on the inside not the outside

If my wallet falls out of my pocket a 40 mph.  I do not want its contents all over the road with some truck driving over everything.

This is a simple 3 piece wallet. it is 8''x8''   and 3''x8'' The 2 pockets is really all need, i one for cash,  yep it is empty LOL one for cards

033.jpg.c5c09588e688bce87b7fcac4353e55d2.jpg

034.jpg.37890440d65b8a878b3ffc31a995a617.jpg

035.jpg.0224748771f473cbc0636d89dc03db0c.jpg

really nice work! I,ve laid one down and slid about 50 feet its not fun i spent ten minutes picking up everything out of the pockets  that shredded along with my pants so i know where you are coming from there.

Frodo, I have done the same thing! A wallet chain goes along way :) My wallet is a little smaller because I stuff it in my front pocket.

I really like the inside pockets of the wallet. I'll keep that idea when I build the next one. Nice work!

Functional and looks good too. I’d be inclined to add a couple of stitching lines on the card side to keep the cards separated and organized. Here’s to keeping bikes upright! :cheers:

are those individual card pockets? meaning do those cards have a home?  I was thinking how they would all slide around if the wallet got banged up.  Just my .02 worth.

Honest question here... is that why biker wallets typically have chains and belt loops?

It's always fascinating to see what happens when you combine a several different tools to make an endless variety of patterns!  Well done.

- Bill

16 hours ago, maxdaddy said:

Honest question here... is that why biker wallets typically have chains and belt loops?

so they wont lose it riding or while partying. 

20 hours ago, maxdaddy said:

I open carry a 45, the chain gets all tangled and you look like barney fife trying to draw your weapon 

See the source image

On 3/2/2021 at 10:20 AM, chuck123wapati said:

so they wont lose it riding or while partying. 

I have read somewhere, the original truckers wallet was designed with a lanyard,  The lanyard was designed so the truck drive would not leave his wallet on the seat after laying aside to drive long distances.

i hit a cow.... totaled the bike. 9 surgeries later you'd never even know. after the accident i couldn't find my watch. 2 years later i found it in the side pocket of my tail bag. i guess i took it off before the accident. live and learn.

nice wallet by the way. i like that you used only carving stamps. 

15 hours ago, Zonker1972 said:

i hit a cow.... totaled the bike. 9 surgeries later you'd never even know. after the accident i couldn't find my watch. 2 years later i found it in the side pocket of my tail bag. i guess i took it off before the accident. live and learn.

nice wallet by the way. i like that you used only carving stamps. 

Thank you !!!!1

20201214_074111.jpg

20210215_025559.jpg

below is a pouch in the pocket, I used deer skin gussets  so the user could carry coins or a small 380  

or makeup,  keys,   whatever them she people carry !!!

336400429_impor5tedpictures5409.jpg.ed72964e5349ccb51fad419628d428cc.jpg

Edited by Frodo

4 hours ago, Frodo said:

Thank you !!!!1

20201214_074111.jpg

20210215_025559.jpg

below is a pouch in the pocket, I used deer skin gussets  so the user could carry coins or a small 380  

or makeup,  keys,   whatever them she people carry !!!

336400429_impor5tedpictures5409.jpg.ed72964e5349ccb51fad419628d428cc.jpg

Man your getting good at this stuff ! Those look great.