Guest thesneakip

searching for a adler 30-1 or 30-7

Guest thesneakip

looking for a adler 30-1 or 30-7 with the wheel in the front please message me or respond in the thread of you have on fo sale o know of one

5 hours ago, Guest thesneakip said:

looking for a adler 30-1 or 30-7 with the wheel in the front please message me or respond in the thread of you have on fo sale o know of one

This section of LWN is for people needing assistance with making things. There is a better place to place your WTB ad. It is here: https://leatherworker.net/forum/forum/84-used/ in our Marketplace, under sewing equipment > Used. In order to post there, or anywhere other than Help Wanted, you need to become a member of the forum. There is no charge to join. I would strongly recommend including your location in your public profile. That way you may get people in your own state to reply who may have one of these machines for sale locally. Best of all, you can then use our private message or email system to contact and reply to other members.

Know that if you choose to stay here as a guest, all posts you or any responder makes must await a moderator to approve it before it becomes visible. This can take a while as there are only two roaming moderators and I work two jobs. Let us know if you join so one of us can move your post to the Marketplace for you.

I have one that I am looking to get rid of. Message me and I will send you some pictures. 

On 3/3/2021 at 2:53 PM, Guest thesneakip said:

please message me

Nobody can send you private messages through our forum unless you become a member.

1 hour ago, airplaneguy said:

I have one that I am looking to get rid of. Message me and I will send you some pictures. 

He or she can't message you because he or she has not become a member of LWN. Guests cannot use our PM or email system.